The move went well..I now realise I could be a guest on the show Hoarders. Yikes I have a lot of stuff...so I am editing as I unpack..realizing that our old house had a LOT of storage..and this new house..not so much.
So during a break in the unpacking I checking in on some of my fav bloggie friends and Lydia from Understand Blue (I'll never understand it unless it's denim) posted a fun little list thing so I thought I would play along...I'd love you to play too...just leave a link to your list in the comment section...
1. Four shows that you watch:
- Craig Ferguson
- Criminal Minds
- CSI - Vegas and NY ONLY!!!
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My dog
- Food and wine and friends
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
- Shut Up!!!
- Coffee or Tea?
- I love you
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
- When people show you their true colours the FIRST time...believe them
- Family is everything
- Listen to my inner voice
5. Four places you would like to go:
- The North West Territories
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Unpack boxes
- Built two Ikea sofas..the hardest part is getting the cushions into the covers
- Took the dog for a walk in the new neighbourhood...it's really nice
- Moved all out banking out here to the burbs
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- The last box being unpacked
- SU Regional meeting next month
- The house being in order (see #1)
- Not feeling exhausted
8. Four things you love about winter:
- Fresh snow
- Crisp air
- Fire places
- That our dog is not over heating
So what can you share with me? Would love to hear it!
Tomorrow I got back to work..next weekend I set up my stamp room again..and then I can get my craft on!! I miss my stamps and paper.
Come back soon..I may be able to share some pics of the new house soon LOL