Grrrr..I just finished this post and then went to find 7 people to tag and came back and realised I had not saved it..so here we go again...
Eleonor tagged me... BTW Eleonor payback is not pleasant...LOL
1) I was born and raised in Ireland...moved to Canada at 22 years of age to follow my dream career
2) I have been a flight attendant (aka Dream career) for 28 years and still loving it after all this time.
3) I was a Nanny in Hamburg for 2 years when I finished high school and because the family owned an amazing hotel we never did groceries...just called the hotel in the morning, placed an order and it would be delivered by the chauffeur that afternoon. I also never did laundry..just packed it up and listed it and sent it to the hotel LOL (I did the babies laundry at the house). They also had a house keeper and a gardner..I got lucky LOL!
4) I was "recruited" by Shelli Gardner herself when she was in Canada looking for some people to become part of the Canadian Focus Group..it's been an amazing 5 years and I look forward to the next 5! LOL..if I had known then what I know now I would have felt so much more honored and excited..but I am now, and continue to be, so thats OK!
5) I have a Cocker Spaniel who is the daughter I never had! :-) You can check out her blog here
6) I have been married to my hubby for 17 years in May...and have two of the greatest stepsons ever ... and they have two of the nicest girlfriends ever...and I get along great with my inlaws...life is good.
7) I hiked the Grand Canyon in and out ... probably the most amazing physical activity I have ever undertaken...amazing...exhausting ... but amazing!
..and because I think everyone has been tagged already I'll pass on listing anyone...
Thanks for stopping by... Sue