I'm so excited! ONLY 12 days until the first Pumpkins start shipping! Don't delay...you have to order before the 10th (just 7 days away) in order to get this months kit! The first kit will include a FREE "D"size Clear Block. Each Pumpkin contains everything you need to cpomplete the projects except adhesive! Don't wait...all the details are below! Call or e-mail me if you have any questions!
Once upon a time, there was a creative person who needed a creative escape...She didn't have time to create...She didn't know what to create....She didn't want to buy a lot of stuff...And then she discovered Paper Pumpkin and her world was changed!
Paper Pumpkin arrived at her door....was so pretty on the outside...and beautiful on the inside! It was filled with everything she needed for a little creative escape. She created...she smiled...she pinned on Pinterest! Her friends were so impressed and she was excited!
Here's how Paper Pumpkin works:
- Each month, you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project (cards, journals, home decor and more) presented in a beautiful cool red box - everything will be colour-coordinated, measured, and cut for you!
- Each kit will include stamps, ink, paper and accessories PLUS instructions. Everything you need to complete the project except adhesive which you will provide.
- Each kit is designed to give a fun, 30 minute creativity escape.
- Kits will ship around the 15th of the month and arrive at your door in Canada by FedEx
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $24.95 (shipping is included)
- There is no commitment beyond your first month, you can cancel at any time and if you want you can skip a month (or more) but once you start receiving your special box you will look forward to the next month! *Only cancel if you don't want to continue because if you rejoin after quitting you will receive the Welcome Kit for a second time - if you want to take a break then just suspend your membership - when you are ready to come back you'll get that month's kit. Only quit if you never want to rejoin.
- Paper Pumpkin starts on March 10th (make sure you sign up before then to activiate your membership) - your first kit will ship on March 15th
The Welcome kit (pictured above) is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership (so if you wait and join in April you'll receive this kit as your first kit). The Welcome Kit includes a free gift of a clear acrylic block!
Join my Pimp Your Pumpkin Club and each month I will have a exclusive Pumpkin Party here in my studio where we will Pimp Your Pumpkin with your kit and in addition I will have an extra surprize project to make too. If you cannot make it to my studio or live long distance I will send you instructions to make all the things we do!
The Pumpkins mail out on the 15th of each month so make sure to sign up SOON! You must be signed up by the 10th to recieve the current month's Pumpkin. Here is how to do it..
TO SIGN UP FOR PAPER PUMPKIN AND MY PIMP MY PUMPKIN CLUB:
Choose Canada from the Drop Down Menu as your country
Complete the online form
Select quantity for the monthly program (You can order for you and your friend/daughter/mother and play together)
Create your ID & Password
Enter your shipping information
Provide Payment information
IMPORTANT - select me as your demonstrator : Susan Farrant, Surrey, BC, V3S 0R3 - - if you have trouble let me know! I'll be happy to do this part of the application for you if you have problems
When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged.
What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)
Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account on www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click skip a month before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you click skip a month on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month's Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month's Paper Pumpkin.
When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
A: You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
It asked me if I have a demonstrator—what is that?
A: That's ME! (Susan Farrant) I will be your creativity coach and I can help you purchase your Stampin' Up! products. Paper Pumpking gives you the option to choose a demonstrator when you sign up for a membership. You're definitely going to want one. But you can still join without selecting a demonstrator.
Are there any benefits to signing up with ME for your Paper Pumpkin Subscription?
YES - I have a special PIMP MY PUMPKIN CLUB - join me in my studio (or I'll send you instructions) and we will play with the kits and make a special EXCLUSIVE BONUS project!
I hope you will join my Party!!
The Red Haired Stamper!