I'm thrilled to be involved with bringing you a weekend packed with creativity, friendship, sharing and FUN! Please consider joining us at our fall Paper Angels Crafting Retreat on November 29 - December 1st!
This crafting retreat is offered semi-annually and is in it's fourth consectutive year! The fall event always sells out so don't miss out on joining us this year. You can bring your latest card, scrapbooking, digital creations - or anything crafty - you've been working on and get them finished while enjoying a stress free, pampered and inspirational weekend with other crafters!
The event is held at Rosemary Heights Retreat Centre in Surrey, BC - even though it's located in a large municipality it truly is nestled away in a wonderful, tranquil setting - you would think you were away in the country. Here's a link to more information about the facility. The number one comment we get is how amazing the location is and how fabulous the food is too!
The cost of the entire weekend is $295 and includes:
- a private room complete with linens and towels (some shared rooms available on a first requested basis)
- six full, delicious meals (dinner Friday to lunch Sunday)
- delightful pillow gifts
- a fabulous goodie bag valued at over $50!
- door prizes
- 50/50 draws
- use of your very own 6' long table including plenty of space around your chair for totes, etc.
- optional classes including a free My Digital Studio class! (details to come)
- inspiration station, tool bar, Big Shot station, punches, and stamps galore
- and FUN, FUN, FUN!
A $100 deposit secures your spot (refundable to September 30th) with the remaining amount due at that time. REGISTER HERE and i will be in touch with you shortly.
So come get your "Craft On" and hang with some pretty amazing stampers, artists, scrapbookers and more!
Link to our Blog which will be updated with information as it becomes available - the theme is Holiday and the classes will include lots of Christmas themed projects!